Monday, April 7, 2014

Selling on Vinted



Hi Everybody! So I started selling clothing and accessories on a mobile app called Vinted about 6 months ago. It is a great way to earn some extra cash, and all the users are super friendly. All you have to do is download the app, take some photos, and post your item. The app tells you right away how much money you will make when the item is sold. It could not be more user friendly. So why not give it a try? You can also check out other peoples' "closets" to see what they want to sell (or swap). After you have downloaded the app in the Google Play Store or in the iTunes Store, go to the search bar in the upper corner of your screen. Search my store name, which is sarahcarbone93, and come see what I'm selling. Who knows, you may fall in love with something?

              Or go to the link below and start shopping around my store now!
                    http://www.vinted.com/members/182855-sarahcarbone93

Here is a sneak peek of what I am selling!
And I add new things regularly









No comments:

Post a Comment