Thursday, April 17, 2014

New Mac Eyeshadow Reviews!

Sooo....today I went to the mall to get my boyfriend's sister a birthday gift, which I did, but I also got myself two new Mac eyeshadows!....new to me anyways. 

The first color is Nylon. This is a pretty popular color. It is a bright, highly pigmented, shimmering white with a touch of champaign. Its an oldie but a goodie ;-) It goes on the eye really easily and makes a great highlight shade with very minimum fall out. Nylon eyeshadow is a frost finish. 

The second color is AMAZING. It is called Stars N' Rockets. I L-O-V-E this shade. It is very unique. It is a midtone violet shade with a slight blue duochrome AND pink pearl. This looks fantastic on my blue eyes but would look incredible on green eyes. I am only sad I did not discover this one sooner!

And here is the eye look I threw together super fast to show you what they look like applied. I put Stars N' Rockets all over the lid and on the lower lash line. Then I applied Nylon in the inner corner and inner lid.
p.s. Excuse the eyeshadow in my lashes! It was late at night and I was just coming home from class :)

MAC KELLY OSBORNE COLLECTION UPDATE:
The very sweet lady at the Mac counter told me today the Kelly Osborne collection features a lavender lipstick! Excuse me while I pick my jaw off the ground....If you're a Mac girl you will understand how awesome that is! Woohoo!
xo
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment