Monday, April 7, 2014

New Mac Playland Promo Pics

So here is a girl....riding...a giraffe. And behind her in the background is a girl who is clearly jealous of the girl riding that magnificent beast. Sad fact of the day: I had to Google how to spell "giraffe". Anyways,These are promo pics for Mac's Playland Collection that hits counters April 15th 2014. I am not going to lie, I was highly disappointed that this collection was not a bunch of pastels, but I am definitely going to check this one out. I feel like I need the coral lipstick from this collection but I know I need nothing...absolutely nothing. Although I never have tried a casual color from Mac. OH and there is a yellow lipstick in this collection! Who would ever wear yellow lipstick? Not I. 
My thoughts on yellow lipstick
Expectations:
Reality:








No comments:

Post a Comment